What are the odds.......

Of coming to a three-way stop and finding three '00 -'04 Outbacks, all of them dark green.. at the same time?

We all did honk at each other tho..

Reply to
nobody >

Wow!!! Buy some lottery tickets, low probability events like to cluster :)))

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.

nobody In Bozeman Montana it is real possibility! Steve

Bozeman M> Of coming to a three-way stop and finding three '00 -'04 Outbacks, all

Reply to
Steve Parker

**If you are in Litchfield County, CT, it's highly probable. :)

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

Hmm, funny, Scoob dealership near here claims to be the highest volume mover in the country... Carr Subaru in Beaverton, OR, that is. Now why would a car dealership fib to me! (-; Still, it's fun to go to the parts counter cuz I get to walk past all the pretty, shiny Scoobs. I often times see how many Subarus I can spot while waiting for traffic lights, although, no odd occurrences of Outbacks to speak of...

~Brian

Reply to
strchild

I feel left out.. My 04 Outback is dark green and I wasn't there.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I drive highway 97 from California to Wash. at least once a year and I can always tell I've hit Oregon by the number of Outbacks on the road.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Reply to
ChEvRoLeT