What happened here?

Message traffic in this group slowed down considerably lately. i wonder why. Is it because the brand has lost much of its appeal, or what?

Reply to
Cameo

The brand is quite reliable so there aren't lots of folks posting problems/issues seeking help ;-)

Reply to
Wade Garrett

So the brand was not very reliable when the message traffic on this group was huge?

Reply to
Cameo

You must be an absolute joy to live with...

Reply to
Wade Garrett

There is the new Subaru electric Solterra EV. Then there are the new Wilderness models.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I am trying ...

Reply to
Cameo

The stated range is only 220 miles.

The front end looks funky. Is that where they keep the hamster?

Reply to
jtmpreno

Modelled after Darth Vader?

Reply to
Cameo

I was just citing what I had heard what is new. Does not mean it appeals to me.

I certainly would not pay over $10,000 more for an EV that does not even have the range to take me to a friends hunting camp.

Thread prompted me to look at local inventories and they are zilch with some dealers having only a few Outbacks available at only the high end. Apparently the chip shortage has impacted Subaru in a big way. I am glad I am not in the market for a new car.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I participate on a coupla Forums, ultimatesubaru.org and subaruoutback.org . Even they have reduced traffic as I think many folks find Facebook or other more popular places.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan