P.O.R. 15 Where can I buy locally?

I've read about using P.O.R. 15 products to remove rust and re-coat my gas tank but where can I buy the stuff locally? I've seen the online site where I can buy it, but do any of the big box stores carry it too?

Thanks Jim

Reply to
fenderjw

You might ask your local Aircooled VW shop if they use itand will get it for you, or ask any local auto paint supply store.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

One thing about that stuff... Dont get it on your skin.!!! There is a warning in the top of the can. Only TIME will remove it if you allow it to dry!. Yes true. I still have some on my hands from last saturday!

So far as getting it locally... depends on where you are. The stuff is pricey... but it goes on thin and goes along way!!! I bought a quart and still have half of of a can left and I did my axle tubes, engine bay, rear fenderwells and the fron trunk area.

dragenwagen