WRX and SAAB 92x

I recently heard a radio advertisement about the Saab 92x, and the "optional"

227hp turbocharged engine, and "sport tuned suspension". I knew for a while they were going to use the WRX drivetrain in this thing. Well, I seen one, but didnt get to open the hood or anything. The one thing I notice was this thing has very cool looking stock wheels. I am wondering if they use the Subaru lug pattern, or Saab. Also are there any real differences in the suspension? Do they still use the 3 cat systems? The one I seen was a dark blue wagon, and in my opinion looks alot better than the WRX wagon. Anyone else see one of these things yet?
Reply to
NitroTrike

I have seen the new Saaburu. I guess it is a matter of personal taste, but I like the Subaru better. The Saab has a nicer interior, but it isn't worth the extra 10grand Cdn you pay for it.

Reply to
FNO

I'm a bit biased but I prefer the Subaru as well. It's a great concept though, and allows Saab loyalists to get a little more weirdness back into their Saab. (Saabs used to be kind of quirky, up until around the time GM took control.) So now they can get a Saab with a unique symmetrical AWD system and an even more unique flat four engine.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

I don't like the influence GM is wielding for one. Saab used to be an excellent car back in the day. What is it now? A repackaged Subaru with a higher price tag. Way to go GM!

Reply to
Henry Paul

Reply to
Bryan Lee