saab 9-2x and impreza are identical?!

apart from the exterior and different suspension, what else are different between the 2 cars? (9-2x linear & subaru impreza 2.5i wagon)

the same driving tranny and differentials?

btw, correct me if I 'm wrong, the 2.5i adopted a center differential + a viscous coupling center lock? so it's basically 1 CENTER DIFFERENTIAL and 1 VISCOUS COUPLING LOCK? since I've read some articals claiming that subaru

2.5i has no center differential, only a vc lock ... pugh..

how fast is saab 9-2x linear/2.5i wagon? speaking about a manual, will it outrun a BMW 3-series? since I am not looking at the expensive WRX end.

Reply to
grape

No shit, Sherlock!

Reply to
Marcus

"grape" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

Made in the same factory. Saab added additional sound insulation but aside from superficial differences these cars are identical.

The numbers I've seen:

'05 9-2X Linear 0-60 7.60 '05 9-2X Aero 0-60 6.10

'05 BMW 325i wagon 0-60 7.40 '05 BMW 325xi wagon 0-60 7.80

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic