Saab 9-2X Turbo Lease Takeover $245 a month! - Same as WRX Wagon

Hi -

I am moving to Chicago and would like to go "carfree." I have an '05 Saab 9-2X 5 Speed Manual. It is the same vehicle as a Subaru WRX Wagon. The differences are Saab front and back sheet metal, Saab wheels, WRX STI steering rack, interior changes and revised suspension. I think it looks better than the Subaru but its just as fast.

My car is the Arctic Silver with cold weather package.

The lease is amazing at $245.13 a month. I would like someone to take the car this month - perferably toward the end of the month - about June 20th. Its a two year 24,000 mile lease that started at 200 miles. I'm guessing at the end of this month I will have about 11,200 on the car. So you would get 13,000 miles remaining. The lease ends August

26th, 2006 - so one year. The final payment is due July 26th, 2006. I would like $300.00 toward transfer costs given the low low cost of payments. The lease cannot be transfered to NY. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan. If you are out of state I will pick you up at the airport, go to the dealer to transfer the lease and you can happily drive away.

Please email me any questions. ryan DOT shuchman AT gmail.com

Reply to
Ryan92X

you probably want to post to

more traffic there.