WRX - Gear not going into 3rd and reverse

Hey there, I have a 1992 Subaru WRX - 2 litre single turb. Reciently the gear wont go into 3rd or reverse if it is warmed up?? it will only go into it when the car is cold. I asked a mate about this and he said that it was the ?selectors?. Does anyone know about this?? and possiable low cost solutions on how to fix it!!!

Reply to
Suubi

dr.benway