help! No reverse 2nd or 3rd gear 99 eclipse, chrysler trans

Hiya people, any help here would be appreciated. I have a 99 eclipse with a f4ac1 trans, it came got it and the owner said it wont move when it gets hot. i picked up the car and drove it. All it has is 1st gear, As soon as it tries to shift into 2nd it goes into failsafe which is reverse and 3rd. I pressure tested reverse clutch and the low reverse brake. both are over 200 lbs in reverse. I disassembled the transmission and found no stripped splines, missing snaprings, ect. The stall test in 1st gear passed. Help me

Reply to
lugs590

<djmcreynolds1

Reply to