Ford F150 will not go into 1st gear or reverse.

Pickup will go into 2nd and 3rd gear fine, but will not engage 1st or reverse. Problem must be in steering column.

any suggestions?

Reply to
wecwec

Suggestions??? Yeah.... You could have a problem with the..... nono, wait... that'd be on a C6.... OK, I got it..... nope, that'd be a 4R70.... Of course... I know..... hmmm, no that would be an E4OD...

Maybe you could tell us a bit about your truck and that would help with the guesswork. If it's not too much trouble, maybe check the fluid level and condition - take a quick peak at the odometer - fill us in on any other concerns, recent repairs, recent accessory installs.....

Reply to
Jim Warman