WRX wheels stolen - Melbourne, Aus

Reposting story from Subie owner in need of assistance!

Anyone in Melb. or elsewhere in Australia that sees these wheels up for 'quick sale', please contact the owner via the forums link below...

----- Hey guys... I had my nice new wheels stolen from my 'secure' underground carpark last night.

Probably through an inside job.

The wheels are very rare and unusual. They only fit WRX's and Liberty/Legacy and they are also fitted with Yokohama DNA GP tires which are only sold in Japan. It is also quite likely that these are the only set of these particular rims in the country as I had them specially imported from Japan.

If anyone has seen a rex or liberty fitted with these rims please let me know when and where as soon as possible.

This is a picture of the rims:

The Gadget Shop

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:43:56 GMT, "The Gadget Shop" wrote in news:1112604232.b95714fa98b9174d07410014368b1095@teranews:

Something that someone told me to do a long time ago:

Put your name and address and phone number and email address on a piece of paper with the message -

"If you find this, please verify that I have legitimately given up ownership of these wheels or that I am still the current owner."

When you have new tires put on, toss these in each wheel. Or make up stickers and put them on the inside of the wheel.

It won't help get them back right away, but it might help recover them at some point.

Reply to
Juan Vado