WTB: 2002 and above Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan in USA

Looking for a quick purchase of a 02 Impreza WRX in the Western USA as close to SoCal as possible. No salvage titles and must be priced reasonably as I am working with a budget.

Thanks.

Reply to
AustinMini.OsiTech.Net

check eBay (if it ever comes back up) and nasioc.com.

Reply to
CompUser

Oh I've trolling on there. I might have found one 3 miles from me tonight.

Do you know what NABISCO is? I heard from it on Edmunds.Com but can't find any url.

Reply to
AustinMini.OsiTech.Net

Slang for NASIOC.

Reply to
CompUser

Aaaah, bless your heart Sir.

I hate being a nooby - I am already a member there for three weeks.

Reply to
AustinMini.OsiTech.Net

Start a new thread in SCIC on NASIOC. For the title, use "How to find a good used WRX in SoCal?" or similar. There's a separate thread you're supposed to use for "want to buy/want to trade", but not many people look there. Posting a question about where to look and who to call in the main SoCal forum should get you some info, and more people will see it.

Link to SCIC on NASIOC:

2Stroke