Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1990 Legacy sunroof glass
Some one sat on my car and broke the sunroof. Looking for a replacement, salvage is good. Its a factory sunroof on an LS Sedan. Does anyone know where to find one?
3
3

Sube Oil Filters
Was in Pep Boys the other day and looked for the filters for the Sube. Do they make a Smaller one?? I looked for longer ones and only found one a bit longer, but the threaded hole was smaller. I have...
19
19

Legacy service manual
Hi , Does anyone have a servicemanual (digitally) for a 1992 legacy station? i believe models 1988 thru 1993 are the same, but are not sure... My rear windowwhiper doesnt work, want to find out why....

Breakfast/Brunch yummy.
Dear Kathleen, The Queen of the Angles. The other day I had forgotten to get 2% for coffee. So I opend a can of Slim Fast Optima. It taste as good as any coffee shop drink! You get the rush from the...
1
1

Clarion Radio connector pinout needed
Does anyone have access to a pinout for an Impreza Clarion Radio connector? The Model # is PF-1509A. S/N: 0024405. I bought it from an e-bay sales group but they are not into technical information....
4
4

2008 Impreza Roof Rack Noise
Hi, Sorry, I should have give a more detailed subject line to this post. Here's a repeat: Has anyone heard of Subaru-installed roof racks on 2008 imprezas causing a lot of noise at speeds of about 40...
1
1

2008 impreza
Hi, Has anyone heard of Subaru-installed roof racks on 2008 imprezas creating a lot of noise at speeds of about 40 m.p.h. and above? Also, what about roof racks in general? Are there other makes out...

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Teaser Image
2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Teaser Image Subaru has released the third teaser image of the new Subaru Impreza WRX Sti. ------------------------------------------------------- Subaru News:
1
1

Synthetic Gear oil, thoughts
New 07' 2.5i 5M.. 1K mi. reading the threads is a bit confusing. Considereing a change since the trans feel a bit notchy, and wondering if anything would help it? VF
5
5

93 Impreza where is thermostat?
I've become default mechanic of my college student daughter's car w/o benefit of Chiltons- wonder if someone can tell me where T- stat is located- is it in that elbow where lower radiator hose...
2
2

Steeling wheel lock broken
My steering wheel no longer locks when the key is in the off position. I heard a pop sound this morning when I pulled on the steering wheel which probably was the locking pin breaking. Is this a lot...
2
2

Brakepads and belts.
Hi! My '03 Forester has 55k on the clock. It has not been abused. I hear little highpitch noises; - they seem to be happening intermittently. I'm very hard of hearing, so I can't hear anything when...
15
15

xyz
Just a posting test. something is not right with this server. -- Message posted using information at

Brake works in odd way.
Hi. If I brake hard my car glides little before it brakes but if I brake soft/gently it brakes normal. I have bleeded the system few time and checked for fluid leaks but there is non. Changed the pad...
3
3

cv boot replacement
Hello all.. The front outer left CV boot is torn on my 98 outback. Anything I should be aware of before tacking this job? I've done considerable work on my own on various cars, but this will be my...
6
6