Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Catalytic Converter on 2000 legacy outback wagon
The catalytic converter on my 2000 legacy outback wagon has gone bad after just 90000 miles. It will be expensive to replace. Is there a low cost source for catalytic converters? Regards
3
3

Owner's Manual
I have just bought a japanese spec 2003 subaru legacy wagon. Where can I download an owner's manual in english ?
6
6

iinfo needed for 93 impreza
i'm looking at getting this 93 impreza its 1.8, 2 wheel drive ,a/c ,cc,all power,auto.w/95000 miles i like the car but i don't know anything about them ,any info would be helpfull. thanks corey usa
2
2

Another Idiot Outback Problem
OK, I open the door, get into the car, shut the door. I then put my seat belt on. Oh, oh, the seat back goes back on me. It seems that the seat belt strap wrapped around the seat back adjustment...
17
17

tachometer slipping?
this is on an '02 legacy wagon, with 5-spd mt. under heavy throttle i noticed that the tachometer suddenly dropped from about 4200 back to 3500. i hadn't shifted, and i didn't feel any lurching from...
2
2

stange code on odometer
2005 Outback with a little over 30,000 miles. Today I notice that my speedomter was flashing back and forth from the miles on this tank of gas and ILL.6!! Anyone have a clue??? Thanks...
1
1

CEL on, AT OIL TEMP flashing, rough shifting
Twice in the last two weeks of daily driving here at 5-25 deg F, my 1999 OB showed the above symptoms. Next morning, normal behavior! The first time, the shifting problem came on gradually -- after 5...
1
1

bulb replacement
My radio display on a 2003 Forester has gone dark. I Have the in-dash 6 cd changer radio. How do I replace bulbs or what ever provides the light. Thanks in advance.
3
3

FINDLAY Subaru in Las Vegas NV Closed
Findlay Subaru next to the "Valley Automall" has closed it's doors. Seems that after Subaru of Las Vegas opened on Decatur, there wasn't enough business to support two dealerships in town. Apparently...

2003 Forester - How do I remove the PS cap?
Pardon a dumb question but I tried to top off the power steering fluid in my 2003 Forester tonight and for the life of me I could not get the yellow cap off the reservoir!. It just seems to turn...
4
4

Remote Programming
We replaced the battery in the remote for my son's car ('99 Legacy L 30th Anniversary Edition). Tried following the instructions in the owner's manual for both post-battery replacement...
1
1

my car bogs down when i give it gas,,,please help
hi there ,,i have a 91 legacy,witch i had just bought to get myself to work but now i have a major problem,,the car will start just fine when you turn the key,but when you give it gas it boogs...
4
4

subwoofer on legacy
how good is the subwoofer that is offered on the legacy limited? how big is it? thanks Vinny
2
2

Part Name /Number For Under Car Air Dam/Oil Filter Access
Hello, The piece that the oil filter access slider cracked. I need to replace that underbody piece and oil filter cover. I cant seem to find this piece on 1st Does any one know the name or number so I...
4
4

Looking for opinions
Good Morning: I'm considering replacing an ancient (Chrysler) minivan with a somewhat newer Subaru. We live in the mountains of BC so it seems like the Subaru AWD would be a good idea, but I'm not...
1
1