Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 invoice price for Forester X (Cdn$ please!)
Looks like my wife and I are going for the entry level 2003 Forester X (with Automatic). She's 4 months pregnant, and she's tired of climbing up into my GMC Z71 :-) Local dealer in Ontario is saying...
5
5

Re: Give your tires that wet look. I tried something new
Why would you want your tires to look shiny or glossy or have "that wet look"? I don't get it. TG
3
3

R.I.P. Mark Lovell and Roger Freeman
Condolences to their families, friends, and fans. We will always remember....
3
3

Legacy window regulator
Please how do you gain access to the the left front window regulator switch unit in 1996 Subaru Legacy? One of its switches is intermittent. Gil Cleeton

1987 GL noisy valves
I have a chance to buy an 87 GL wagon (AT, 2WD) that has only 104k miles on it but it sounds like the hydraulic lifters aren't pumping up. How hard is this to fix and would I be better off passing on...
8
8

Want a black sti with silver wheels? (addr/phone info)
Re : Want a black sti with silver wheels? (addr/phone info) Date: Jul 12 2003 15:15:01 Cowboy Motors 920 W. Broadway Jackson Hole, WY 83002 307 732 AUTO - ----- Mark Guzowski This message has been...
3
3

Cabin Air Filter aftermarket for 2000 Impreza RS?
Does anyone know of an *aftermarket* Cabin Air Filter for the 2000 Impreza RS? I believe that the Legacy, Impreza, Outback all use the same type of cabin air filter. The Impreza manual says change it...
2
2

Can't remove '98 Out Back Spark plug wires!!!
I have tried and tried to change my plugs myself but I cant get the wires off the plugs. I can turn them left and right but they won't pull off the plugs! Help!! Is this common? How the heck do you...
6
6

A foghorn in the baja?
My husband's 2003 Subaru Baja has had a weird noise ever since purchase. We are taking it in to the dealer this week because of the CEL popping on (1600 miles), but as the noise is very intermittent,...
4
4

'99 Forester alarm went whacko
Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't. The problem is in the unit itself; not the remotes. Sometimes it triggers itself. Sometimes it will trigger from my leaf blower. Sometimes the electric edger...
1
1

K&N Air filter goof up.
I decided to change up air filters in my 1999 outback sport to the K&N type air filter. The problem is, I have one of the 99's with the 2 air filter boxes. I had the original filter in the forward air...
2
2

which cd player for a 2000 Outback
I've been looking to pick up a used CD player for my 2000 Outback (it currently has the stock AM/FM/WB/Cassette. I'm confused as to which CD player is right for this car as I've seen references to...
2
2

Re: Check engine light
Pete, Make sure your gas cap is on tight. If the CEL came on after a gas fill, that's the probable cause for it. If that's the problem, it may take a few days to clear the light. Brian
2
2

WRX AT
Has anyone driven an 04 WRX with an auto transmission? I'd like hear some opinions. Plan test driving one this weekend. - Eric
1
1

drag coefficients
Did anyone see a table of drag coefficients & frontal areas for various cars and suvs anywhere? I was shocked to see it's .39 for Cayenne and am very curious since then.
1
1