Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

part numbers forester
Hi, Is there any net source for european forester part numbers? Thanks N

ecu pinout
Hi, Does anyone have or know where I can get the pinouts for a 1992 legacy turbo ECU, i need to check some of the outputs. Thanks, luke

Spark plug boots on an SVX
Mine are deteriorated - the dealer will only sell them along with a new coil pack: $100 each. Anyone have any ideas?
2
2

No Horn, Airbag light on
Hi, need a little help here... 95 Impreza Air bag warning light and horn stopped working simultaneously. I checked horns, relay, circuit to horns, all ok. Checked to see if horn relay received a...
2
2

Tweeters for the Baja
Has anyone had Subaru install the optional tweeters in their car. I am looking to have them installed in my Baja. Bob

Impreza axle shaft removal
Hello, I'm looking for suggestions for what to do next... I'm attempting to replace the right hand front halfshaft on my wife's '95 Subaru Impreza and I'm having an extremely difficult time getting...
12
12

FS: 2001 Outback Wagon in Philly area
2001 Subaru Outback Station Wagon Excellent Condition! 22,000 miles Full-time All Wheel Drive One year and 14,000 miles left on factory bumper-bumper warranty; with remaining 5/60,000 powertrain...

Nokian WR All-Weather Tires
Anyone using this tire on their 2000-2003 Outback???? Any comments?? MB
6
6

Bird droppings and now - oh, the horror - tree sap!
Got a 2002 LLBean OBW. I put it through a hand wash every week or two since its birth. Had it waxed once in the past two years (I know, I know). Anyway, I just moved to a new place where I have an...
5
5

Replacement air filter for Subaru Forester
I have a 2003 also but I wanted better air filtration than the standard filters because of the air quality here in the Washington D.C. Metro area. Anyhow, I made my own three-phase electrostatic...
5
5

nice 92' florida svx on ebay with 52k miles
I am not affiliated in any way. Just posting a heads up on this nice car that I cannot afford right now. Looks nice. 56k miles. 1992 awd svx florida probly one owner subie.

zero% 60 month financing again this year?
We want to buy a 2003 Forester. Earlier this year Subaru offered a loan at 0% for 60 months. We would buy if they offered it again. Does anyone know if it is going to happen? A lot of other makes are...

Lighter fuse '96 outback
Does anyone know for sure whether there is a fusable link, or separate fuse behind the radio/ashtray? Wic
1
1

Free "1990 Legacy Owner Information Videotape"
Free "Subaru 1990 Legacy Owner Information Videotape" to the first person who emails me a US postal address. It's a promo/instruction tape, about 20 minutes long. I forget exactly what's on it, since...
1
1

Costs to service A/C
Hi: We have a '97 Outback. Last Sunday we went for a five hour drive, (round-trip) from Southeastern Michigan to Indiana. The weather was quite hot. For the first couple hours the A/C worke great. But...
3
3