Nokian WR All-Weather Tires

Anyone using this tire on their 2000-2003 Outback???? Any comments??

MB

Reply to
Jason

Ed Rachner

Reply to
K. Indis

I put them on for the winter 0f 02 -03 in the northeast where we had lots of snow. Major improvement from the stock Wilderness tires. Cut thru snow like a hot knif thru butter. No complaints here. I planned on putting the Firestones back on for the summer, but the Nokians are even better than the Firestones in dry conditions too so its time to donate the Firestones to the local landfill.

K. >How long have you had it? Have you driven it in snow?

Reply to
Shrek

Does anyone know where you could purchase these tires via mail ? There isn't a dealer near me.

~Howard

Shrek wrote:

Reply to
Howard R. Silverstein

I'm using the predecessor to the WR, the NRW, on my OBW. They are great on snow, though only average on ice. They simply aren't soft enough to be real winter tires.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

I think this about Nokian's NRW...? I don't know where you are located, but check out:

or maybe:
TW - '02 GT wgn, 20,800m

Reply to
TW-Ohio