Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ascent full review video
The new 2019 Subaru Ascent starts at $31,995. In this video we test the Limited, which features an upgraded interior and tech for $42,920 including destination and options. Plus, we give it a 0-60 run...

Road noise
How do Subarus compare in road noise to other car models of similar size and class? I am driving an older Accord that I like in most respects but in road noise.
48
48

Forester like mine repaired at nephews shop
Just saw this on my nephew's body shop's face book page: He repaired a blue 2016 Forester which looks exactly like mine and his father's. Unbeknownst to me, my brother had bought the same Forester a...
1
1

Still A Learning Experience
I bought my 2018 Outback Touring in the middle of January. Before I made the plunge I studied the online PDF manuals thoroughly and thought that I had learned a lot. And when I got the physical...
1
1

Should I go with V-rated tires?
So I'm getting ready to replace my current summer tires soon, and I've started shopping for prices. I found a set of All-season V-rated tires, and interestingly they're one of the cheaper sets that...
4
4

Torque & valve adjustment specs for EA81 head gasket replacement
I Have a 3 wheeled motorcycle called Critter it has a EA81 engine & I need information. It was built as a prototype in 1990
1
1

Difference between 5M and 4A in engine spec?
I've seen Subaru Legacy L vehicles listed with engine specs of: 2.5L 4cyl 4A 2.5L 4cyl 5M What's the difference between 4A and 5M?
2
2

Producing junk in record numbers?
Subaru faces third lawsuit over alleged engine defects CHERRY HILL ? Subaru of America is facing a third lawsuit over alle ged engine defects in two high-performance models. Each proposed class-action...

Lumbar control dial??
It's time for another exciting round of Name That Part!! I found this in my Outback a while ago and can't identifgy it. (No, the car isn't falling apart. :-) I just drove it 800 miles with no problem....
7
7

New Forester just introduced today
https://www.subaru.com/nyias2018
5
5

Crosstrek review

50th anniversary editions
Subaru of America is releasing limited editions of all its models to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary. There will be only 1,050 cars available for most models, and only 1,050 total for the...
1
1

Low rev when idle 2010 Liberty
2010 Liberty 2.5i Premium (Sat) - vehicle used to stall when idling prior to torque converter being replaced. Car no longer stalls however when idling, particularly when A/C is on, the car will...
1
1

Which Subaru's have 6 cyl. with factory tow package?
We've had Outback Legacys mostly, but have an nice '09 Impreza. We also have a small aluminum boat and utility trailer. Our '05 Silverado with 83K is rusted beyond inspect-ability, so need something...
6
6

Replacing HID Xenon light bulbs?
One of the HID headlights on my Subaru Tribeca is going noticeably low. Both of the sides still come on, but one side is starting to look noticeably purplish compared to the other side. I don't know...
1
1