Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Replacing HID Xenon light bulbs?
One of the HID headlights on my Subaru Tribeca is going noticeably low. Both of the sides still come on, but one side is starting to look noticeably purplish compared to the other side. I don't know...
1
1

[SOLVED] M+S tires?
The tires on my Outback are getting down to 2/32nd, so it's new-tire time. I just checked the websites of a couple of local tire places and can't find a filter that zeroes in on M+S tires. I found one...
8
8

Replacing a halogen with LED bulb?
So I've had yet another fog light blow on my Tribeca, these seem to die every few months! I've tried both the 100W and 55W versions, and the 55W seems to outlast the 100W by twice as long, but that's...
17
17

Pulled the trigger on the new Outback...
Yeah. The limited colour palette is a bit of a bother. I would have jumped on the metallic red had it been available. That would have made my sixth red vehicle -- Fiat 124 coupe, Fiat 124 roadster,...
15
15

Key fob not working in cold weather only in the morning
So I've recently started to have a problem with getting my key fob to unloc k my car (2017 Subaru Outback) when it is extremely cold out and my car has been sitting overnight. This has only started to...
21
21

TPMS Question
I'm (pretty much) committed to trading in my 2008 Outback for a 2018 sometime this month or next. A question came into mind after browsing the online owners manual(s) for the new model and I can't...
1
1

Forester won't move from first gear
My wife is describing an *intrermittent* problem on her manual 2002 Forester that she also links to the car being left very cold (it's low negative temps overnight here): Occasionally, the car will...
1
1

So what is really wrong with these cars?
Question is in response to these developments, two Subaru class action lawsuits in the span of two months: What is the root cause of the problem? We all probably heard before that there is some oiling...
10
10

Yet another Subaru class action lawsuit! What is it Subaru????
Subaru Gets Hit With 2nd WRX STI Engine Failure Lawsuit Subaru gets hit with a second lawsuit targeting the Subaru WRX and WRX STI 2.5L boxer claiming more engine failures. Subaru is under fire this...

Another defective engine class action lawsuit against Subaru
New Subaru Lawsuit Claims Engine Defect in 2013-14 WRX/STI There?s a new lawsuit filed against Subaru claiming an engine defec t damages 2013-2014 WRX and WRX STI performance models. Last year Subaru...

Turning radius
How do Subies compare to other brands, such as Hondas and Toyotas?
15
15

Ascent introduction
We've all heard about it but I just clipped from somebody's face book post who works for SOA and is at the show.
3
3

Torque Bind solved
If anyone is having the torque bind issue with the clutch pack valves in the front end (vlaves not opening to allow the other wheel to slip during hard turns) the solution is cheap and very effective....
2
2

CR's Take On Subaru Outback
I was looking at the new Consumer Reports annual guide which just arrived in the mail. One of the articles, page 146, is "Highs and Lows of the 2018 Models" After going through the whole thing...

'08 WRX - paint question
Hi everyone, I am in process of restoration, as after an accident it required plenty of body work. Now everything's okay with the body, and I'm about to paint it (boady will be done in a shop, details...