'00 Grand Am SE Speed Limitor?

How do i remove it? Im going to start racing this vehicle but i cant figure out how to get rid of this stupid thing. It kicks in at about

105mph. I thought it might run off a fuse or something?
Reply to
Sk8rJess

Shep

What type of racing will you be doing? I highly doubt you'll exceed that limit with this car. If you're planning on drag racing, unless it's highly modified it certainly won't, and if it's circle track racing, you'll probably be running it in second gear and will not surpass that either, these are fairly common cars for hornet class dirt racing around here.

Reply to
51_racing

well theres a local track thats extended to a one mile and thats basically where i'll be racing it.

Reply to
Sk8rJess