'07 ford thunderbird-fuel injection

when the ignition key is turned on the fan and fuel pump both start running before trying to start. The car can't be started until both of these parts quit running( about 15 minutes) then the car starts right up. Any ideas on this problem? thanks

Reply to
tootie

Sounds like a relay issue to me... There are two relays that control the fan and the fuel pump... Try bypassing one or both relays to kick your power system on.

Reply to
SexxxyA

tootie wrote in news:5547d4b8-35bd-4cd0-8f19- snipped-for-privacy@o42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

An '07 is surely still under warranty. Has the dealer had no success in remedying this issue?

Reply to
Tegger

I want to know where he got an '07 Thunderbird...Ford quit selling them in '05. Surely he means a '97.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Maybe he bought one from a spammer.

Reply to
clifto

where would the relays be located for the '97 t-bird ? thanx

Reply to
tootie

sorry, it is a '97 t-bird.

Reply to