1986 toyota 4runner question

I need to know more about the location and functionality of the auxiliary air valve. can anyone direct me to a good source?

Reply to
Jim

Bill thank you for the good advice.

my genuine Ford F150 service manual has saved me large amounts of money and time. I never bought the manuals for the Toyota because the Toyota until now has never needed anything other than regular maintenance.

1986 toyota 4runner 353,000 miles :)
Reply to
Jim

PDFtown.com has some factory manuals. Also try Toyota-specific websites, like ToyotaNation.com and Toyota-4runner.org.

Maybe this will help (I don't know why ToyotaDiesel.com would have info about a carb), but it's for a 1989:

larry moe 'n curly

ToyotaNation.com was helpful and ended up bookmarked.

thanks.

Reply to
Jim