1990 Oldsmobile Cutlas Problem

So about a week ago, my Olds Cutlass Cierra V6 started leaking coolant and making a slight "grinding" noise. I haven't been able to pinpoint the leak yet, but It'e definately coming from the passenger side. It's a slow leak (drip every few seconds). I checked the Oil & it's not low. Could the grinding be coming from the water pump? I don't have a lot of money at the moment, so I wanna fix it myself. Any suggestions on diagnosing the problems?

Thanks Baker

Reply to
Baker

Shep