1991 Pontiac sunbird starter.

My daughters 1991 sunbird either 3.1 or 3.3 engine is in the snow and needs starter replaced. I need to crawl under the engine and replace it, looks like very poor access. Advice on how to please. jesse

Reply to
Jesse

Use a lift! For what reason do you think starter is bad?

Reply to
Backbone

Hammer on starter & it turns indicates brushes are probably too short. What I need to know is how to get at the starter. Front end is up on stands and I only need to know how to get at the starter bolts. My close up vision is not too good. Have a cataract examination next Monday. jesse

Reply to
Jesse