1992 lebaron; fuel line quick disconnects - where?

I need to fab two new rubber fuel lines. They are dressed with quick disconnects at both ends. Know one seems to be able to supply them? Does anyone know where these can be obtained? Or am I out of luck.

Thanks.

View of the fuel lines supplied at the above link. Promise, no monkey business, just car pics. REALLY

Reply to
cate

Dorman Products makes replacement QD parts and repair pieces. Advance Auto usually has some in stock.

is a master kit.

Steve W.

YES! Thanks Steve.

Reply to