1995 Geo Prizm alternator wiring

My daughter crashed the car and busted the male and female connectors to the alternator. The engine harness has white, yellow and red wires while the alternator has a white yellow and black wires. I suspect they match up white to white, yellow to yellow and red to black but want verification. Anyone have a similar vehicle (same year toyota corolla would do) that could go check the wiring.

Thanks.

Reply to
joe