66 Mustang 6 cyl alternator wiring

Could someone please help me. I have a 66 Mustang w a 200 I-6 and have had to replave the alternator and found that the previous owner had put in the wrong Alt. and screwed up the wiring as well. I have bought a replacement set of correct alternator wires and was wondering if anyone can tell me the correct placement of the wires to the alternator. example black/red, white, black/yellow to Bat, Flo, Sat, Grd, etc.

Thanks in advance! Rob

Reply to
Bob

Check this site out. They have a 65 wiring diagram which will be the same. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Thanks for all the help STU! This board really is great! and helpful too! Bob

Reply to
Bob