1995 tacoma

I have a 1995 toyata tacoma sometime when you push the clutch in it makes a noise but dosent do this every time it sounds like the noise is coming from around the starter and it does this mostly when it is colder weather help me please

Reply to
donf

Release bearing? Merely a guess with not much info to go on. Discuss this possibility w/your good mechanic. s

Reply to
sdlomi2