1996 JGC limited hard-start & stalls

I've replaced the fuel filter; fuel pump; crankshaft position sensor; camshaft position sensor and PCM. The check engine light went out and I'm not getting any error codes, however the jeep is hard to start and stalls while driving. I'm out of ideas and I've taken it to two different mechanics and spent lots of ca$h with zero results. ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME This is a last ditch effort, next post will be for used JGC CHEAP!!!!

Reply to
sarwarrior1

Dirty battery cable ends or a weak battery cell can cause your issues.

So can a ratty connection on the body ground. There should be a cable to the body someplace that might need a clean or a mesh strap from the engine to the frame or body.

Mike

Mike Romain