Bosch Injectors

Does anyone have access to somethin that gives flow rates etc for bosch injectors?

Tryin to find out the differences between 0 028 150 823's and 0 028 150

830's.

Google isn't helpin much

-- Chet

Reply to
Chet

Bah, ok got it, google fixed it

-- Chet

Reply to
Chet

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

I forget now, it was on the work computer. I have the .pdf here if you want it tho

-- Chet

Chet

sorted ;) always nice to know what the next stage up is (especially when you are asked "what is the flow rate of you next size up injectors that you've got for the overboost and running rich cycle" :)

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

In article , snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

You might find this

a little useful.and this to actually try to calculate what you need in terms of injectors.

MeatballTurbo

Handy links but as i said i got me prob sorted. Both of those injectors came out of 19 16v's so was curious to see the differences, they are the same tho.

I got new injectors with my turbokit but i haven't checked out the specs of them yet

Reply to
Chet