1999 Ford Taurus windshield wiper problem

Hi,

I just purchased a 1999 Ford Taurus and I'm satisfied with the car but have noticed a problem.The windshield wipers comes on by themselves occasionally.Has anyone else had this problem and how was it fixed?

Thanks

Reply to
hemby89

Joseph A. Zupko

There are 4 TSB's out on that issue. I couldn't get the info on them, but the dealer should know.

You can get the TSB numbers here:

Mike

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote:

Reply to