2003 Corolla Belt?

I need some guidance on replacing my serpentine belt on my 2003 Corolla. It has 64,000 miles and has cracks in the belt and is starting to make noise.

I already purchased a Goodyear Gatorback V-Belt for it and am hoping someone can help me. It has a/c.

Maybe send me a picture of what to loosen, in order to get the belt loose.

Thanks in advance.:uhoh:

Reply to
stevecrissi

Check your email. Picture shows it all, esp. where to slacken belt for removal AND how to 'thread' it back on! All compliments of MOD. Luck to you. s

Reply to
sdlomi2

That noise is frequently caused by a bad tensioner assembly. That is the pullley on a hinged arm with what looks like a little shock.

OK...I would not recommend that belt but it should get by.

Pull back the spring loaded tensioner pulley.

Don

Don