2006 Accords And Camrys: When Will Be Showing Up ?

Hello:

Anyone have any idea when the new 2006 Honda Accord's will be showing up ?

Same answer for the 2006 Toyota Camry's ?

Thanks, B.

Reply to
Robert11

I know, I can't wait. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. What will be the big new changes in these exciting cars for 2006? How will Honda top their bold, outta-left-field, industry-shocking change of last year, when they put red rear turn signals on the Accord instead of the previous year's amber items?

I suppose if I get *too* wound up and just can't stand the anticipation, I could always go home and spend an hour staring at my toaster oven.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

LOL.

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist

The 05 Nissan Maxima also has red rear turn signals :( Would it be possible to make the amber?

Reply to
223rem

Reply to
Shep

No amber rear turns available for the current-shape Maxima, that I know of. The Maxima sold in Australia has amber rears, but it's a totally different car.

The '04-'05 (-'06?) Altima, on the other hand, is easy to fix: Swap on '01-'03 taillamp assemblies.

Same goes for '05-'06 Accords.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks.

Reply to
223rem

Hi all:

Gosh; such a simple question (I thought) !

Bob

Reply to
Robert11

Why would a maker put red turn signals on a car?

Reply to
///Owen\\\

Try

and you'll won't get a smartass answer

Reply to
///Owen\\\

Cause it matched the color of a toaster oven heating element?

Reply to
Arif Khokar

Because North American regulations allow it and it's cheaper.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern