2008 chevrolet silverado picukup cruise control

The cruise control stopped working at 50K. It would work off and on. Finally it just stopped working. I push the set button an nothing happens. The vehicle is out of warranty. Any suggestions? Thanks

Blown fuse, vacuum leak, disconnected electric connector, etc.

Reply to
E. Meyer

All those things were problematic on the older GM systems I know of. Also the switch in the turn signal arm could cause problems.. But, with aging a lot of these systems just seemed to get "stove up", like me. Sluggish. This system is neither old in terms of years or miles.

Reply to
hls