4 wheeler repair/advice

I am wanting a 4 wheeler for my 10 year old daughter and one I can occassionally ride. I found this:

Is this a good deal/an easy fix? If I go look at it what should I look for?

My daugther is 5 foot 3 and 90 lbs. She rides my 5 year old's Chineese

125 all the time. (They actually fight over it, so I am looking for somethign for her).

I work on cars as a hobby but not alot on a 4 wheeler.

I appreciate any help!

Reply to
stryped

Or I found this but alot more money: