87 dodge caravan transmission swap

I just bought a 1987 dodge caravan for $200.00 with a bad tranny. Can anyone tell me the what other model vehicles I can swap this one with? Thanks For all help

Reply to
Gary

Mike Behnke

Folks will likely need the engine size for a tranny mate up.

Our local wreckers know that kind of stuff for their used parts.

Mike

Gary wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain