96 corsica clock

My car hasn't been driven in about 2 weeks is it normal for the clock to reset? I was going somewhere today and when I started my car it was showing

12 on the clock and had to reset it and all my radio stations. Is this normal? I have also been haveing other problems with the temperature going up after i add water it is fine. But i don't trust it should i be concerned. I just had a new water pump put in around June i think.
Reply to
ac1014

This sometimes happens when the battery voltage drops below a certain point. Kind of like when you unplug a clock radio and it resets back to

12:00. It should be okay after driving it a little while.
Reply to
Kruse