99 Isuzu rodeo 2.2 liter head gasket

I have blown a head gasket on my 99 Isuzu Rodeo 2.2 liter. Although it still runs it overheats badly and I know because of the white smoke
out of the tail pipe, I need to pull the head. Where I live, they want over $100 for the water pump and most places don't carry the gasket set. I have found these on EBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02-ISUZU-RODEO-AMIGO-2-2L-L4-FULL-G ... 22SE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33667QQihZ007QQitemZ170108063382QQtcZphoto and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Water-Pump-New-Daewoo-Isuzu-2-0-2-2L-S ... QcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33604QQihZ012QQitemZ220075919227
Eristic? Has any body heard of this gasket manufacturer or used this brand? Also has anybody bought parts from this supplier. I would hate to have to do the work twice because of cheap parts.

try this again
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Water-Pump-New-Daewoo-Isuzu-2-0-2-2L-See-Description_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33604QQihZ012QQitemZ220075919227
and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02-ISUZU-RODEO-AMIGO-2-2L-L4-FULL-GASKET-SET-X22SE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33667QQihZ007QQitemZ170108063382QQtcZphoto