99 Isuzu rodeo 2.2 liter head gasket

I have blown a head gasket on my 99 Isuzu Rodeo 2.2 liter. Although it still runs it overheats badly and I know because of the white smoke out of the tail pipe, I need to pull the head. Where I live, they want over $100 for the water pump and most places don't carry the gasket set. I have found these on EBay.

Eristic? Has any body heard of this gasket manufacturer or used this brand? Also has anybody bought parts from this supplier. I would hate to have to do the work twice because of cheap parts.

Reply to
jetboy

try this again

and