99 Lumina Power Window

Can anyone tell me how to remove the power window mechanism from the front doors? My intentions are to gain access to the inside of the doors so I can add sound deadening. I've got the inside door panel off and am ready to do this but I don't want to screw anything up. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Rick

Reply to
rlmacdonnospam

Removing the whole window regulator is probably not in order... why don't you just mask the components you don't want to get the sound deadening goop on? How about tin foil?... easy to form around structures... and easy to get off after job is done.

Professor

Professor