99 Nissan Maxima SES light

How do I reset the yellow Service Engine Soon light on a 1999 Maxima?

Please note that this is not the Check Engine light which is the result of a real fault detected by the OBDII circuit. This appears to be just a reminder for service not a fault code.

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
fredcarguy

Wrong. Nissan labels the check engine light "Service Engine Soon". You have an OBDII fault.

Reply to
E Meyer

You're absolutely correct. Scanned it and have P1605 and P0325 one is knock sensor and the first one has something to do with the ignition circuit. I cleared them and want to see if the come back.

Thanks for your reply. Fred

Reply to
fredcarguy