Advice on junking a car

Awl--

1990 Mazda 929S. 3.0 L, 180 hp (conservative, I think), dohc, was a knockoff of the MB 450 two-tone/panels, etc. Great car. I'm holding Services Sunday, junking on Monday, proly get about $150-200.

But here's the Q:

This car came w/ dynomite aluminum rims, very high quality, expensive even back in '90. Plus I got expensive snow tires mounted on expensive rims.

Will it be worth it to part these out separately? Will these rims fit other cars, or are they pretty much car/brand specific?

Too much trouble?

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

The wreckers around here sell used tires for $25.00. Any condition.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

I did this a few weeks ago, went to the local wrecker and got 3 spares, and put all 4 spares on a wrecked car and took the alloys(I actually got them for free, cost me like 30 bucks at the wrecker for the 3 spares). I'm sure you could pawn them off on craigslist for a hundred bucks or so.

Chris

Reply to
Hal

Try eBaying them. They usually sell for more than what you would get for the car yes.

Reply to
scott21230