AFM

I have asked a few questions on this board and I would like to thank all who responded. Every problem has been resolved.

I now am replacing the AFM on my 1992 Sentra. I would like to know if the part # must be the same. The original is A36-000 B00. I tried one from an auto recycler with # A36-000 B30 it did not work. I don't know if it was no good or does the number have to be the same.

Reply to
turttle