Air condition help

have put just over 2 cans in after new seals flush vaccum new orface tube, etc.

The compressor wont come on unless it is jumped. When jumped at around

2000 rpm my low side is around 70 and my high side around 200 to 250.

This compressor was a rebuilt unit from autozone put on last year.

Last year it would cool but did not cool at idle. If you reved the motor in park it would get cooler. Also, when the clutch would kick on sometimes I would see a sopark at the clutch and it would die the motor sometimes.

When I took the system appart it seems as if all the oil and freon was still in there.

Is my compressor not pumping. When I filled it with oil and turned it it seemed to suck the oil in just fine.

Any help would be appreciated!

Reply to
Don

Sounds like your system is overcharged. What refrigerant are you using?

Reply to
hyundaitech

What year and model car are you dealing with? What kind of gas did you put in? What kind of oil did you put in?

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.