Any diesel mechanic gurus on here?

Well I was just thinking he'd proven beyond any shadow of doubt that he was a fool. But now that you mention it and after reading his posts, if this isn't cASSHOLE it must be his twin brother. I don't know where he has been for the last couple of years, but he hasn't learned a damn thing.

Reply to
Bob

It isn't him but after seeing how he put some of the posters in here in their place, I admire him.

Reply to
buffalo

Put us in our place (laugh). He got "spanked" so hard that he eventually slunk out of here, tail between his legs. You notice that we are all "still" here. I'm sure that within a short time, "buffalo" will be but a distant memory....a name that we remember fondly around the fireplace as a good source of short term amusement!

They come, and they go!

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

buffalo

For those of you who don't speak ancient Roman, the above means; I came, I saw, I creeped everyone out.

Reply to
aarcuda69062