Are you a Prepper?

preppersgab.com A working vehicle could be the difference between life and death once an EMP event strikes: Top 10 vehicles for your EMP survival

Reply to
allisellis851

Clown. "The living will envy the dead."

Reply to
Heron

dsi1

Doesn't matter since there won't be any fuel or food, and no where to go anyways.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Some people say, Get a Horse!

...Sometimes in Ireland people have trotting sulkeys hooked up to their horses and they go trotting on public roads.

Reply to
allisellis851

And in an emergency you can eat your ride.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

A techno-apocalypse would be worst of all if you live in the USA. You might want to get far away from you gung-ho neighbour, who owns 8 guns.

Reply to
pedro1492

If you look around on jimstone.is website. Pertaining to EMPs, he says don't sweat it.

Reply to
allisellis851

ys don't sweat it.

This would be true. The electromagnetic pulses would come from nuclear devi ces detonated fairly distant from the earth's surface. My guess is that you r cell phones, wide screen TVs, computers and other consumer electronic dev ices will stop working forever. Don't sweat it.

What you should be sweating is many nuclear devices raining down and detona ting a few miles above your head a short time later. My suggestion is that you just walk outside to receive your salvation i.e., a quick death.

Reply to
dsi1