Auto ad in my local home town newspaper.

It says, Selling My Entire Collection of Antique Cars & Trucks! All Restored! 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk.1963 Studebaker GT Hawk.1972 Skylark Buick.

601 - 876 - 4855 (day) 601 - 876 - 3049 (after 6 PM)

If you are interested? The ad doesn't mention any prices. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Maybe. Depends upon the price and condition. A Packard Hawk might also be of interest.

Reply to
HLS

I think there is at least one guy in this newsgroup whom is a Studebaker/Packard buff.I posted the phone numbers. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin