Ford Van ad in yesterday's newspaper.

The ad says, Ford Van 1987 runs good.$1400.

Do those 1987 Ford vans have carburetors? If so, I might be interested in calling that local phone number. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Depends on the engine and whether it's light duty or heavy duty.

All but the diesel and 460 HD have engine control computers.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I might plug in my land line phone and ask about that 1987 Ford van.Carburetor, OK, I hope it's a two barrel carburetor van. I don't want anything to do with anything throttle body, or fuel injection.If it's a diesel engine, I will forget that yesterday. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

wrote

Rockauto lists a whole bunch of "1987 Ford Vans". You'll need to be more specific if you're hoping for better answers.

AEROSTAR

- 2.3L 140cid L4 MFI (A)

- 3.0L 182cid V6 MFI (U)

E-150 ECONOLINE

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.0L 302cid V8 MFI (N)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

E-150 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.0L 302cid V8 MFI (N)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

E-150 ECONOLINE SUPER

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.0L 302cid V8 MFI (N)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

E-250 ECONOLINE

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.0L 302cid V8 MFI (N)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

E-250 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

- 6.9L 420cid V8 DIESEL MFI (1)

- 7.5L 460cid V8 4BBL (L)

E-250 ECONOLINE SUPER

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.0L 302cid V8 MFI (N)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

E-350 ECONOLINE

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

- 6.9L 420cid V8 DIESEL MFI (1)

- 7.5L 460cid V8 4BBL (L)

- 7.5L 460cid V8 FI (G)

E-350 ECONOLINE SUPER

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

- 6.9L 420cid V8 DIESEL MFI (1)

- 7.5L 460cid V8 4BBL (L)

E-350 ECONOLINE SUPER WAGON

- 4.9L 300cid L6 MFI (Y)

- 5.8L 351cid V8 4BBL (H)

- 6.9L 420cid V8 DIESEL MFI (1)

- 7.5L 460cid V8 4BBL (L)

Reply to
MasterBlaster

I phoned that number in the ad, about half an hour ago.I got an automatic recording.I might try again tonight. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin