Camshaft position sensor 2004 dodge intrepid

Any idea on the labor on replacing camshaft position sensor on 2004 dodge intrepid SE (2.7L V6)? My father-in-law's Intrepid is occasionally stumbling, sometimes just turns off, and is throwing P0340 and P0344.

Thanks, Josh

Reply to
Josh

.3 labor hours.

Reply to
Madesio

intrepid SE (2.7L V6)?

off, and is throwing P0340 and P0344.

Reply to
philthy

engine is a pile of carp very seldom does a

I'm hoping against it.

The car exhibits the following problems:

- Occasionally fails to start

- Occasionally cuts off while in drive, usually while decelerating or idling

- Once ran extremely rough

- Above symptoms only when warm

I'll let you know how it turns out. My favorite mechanic gets it tomorrow. Even so, the problem is intermittent, and usually runs well, so if it DOES rear its head again, it might be awhile.

Thanks, Josh

intrepid SE (2.7L V6)?

off, and is throwing P0340 and P0344.

Reply to
Josh

We were having that problem with a 1994 Acclaim. Then the fuel pump died. Since we replaced the pump, no more symptoms.

Start hoping that's not it. That was one monster expensive pump.

Reply to
clifto