Car radios going Bye bye in the future?

I think some will demand them installed before they buy.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Yes, even with all our other entertainment options a radio is good to have for local info when traveling. plus there's all those "for emergency information tune to AM 1060" etc. signs on many highways still...

Personally I probably listen about 50/50 to FM radio (usually NPR) and music stored on a USB stick. If data speeds get to the point where I can stream music reliably I might try that...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel