Car vs. Deer - Car 1, Deer 1

Curious? Not at all, Larry's already shown us that his ignorance has no limits.

Reply to
Bob

I GOT THAT OUT OF A BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. You can go back to sleep now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to
Lawrence_Glickman

Congratulations are in order, Larry -

From what I've observed, it's difficult, if not impossible, to lose the same argument twice, but you've just pulled it off. Quite an accomplishment. So, in the spirit of the beer comercials, here's to you, Mr. Cite-long-outdated-material-in-hopes-of-sounding-intelligent!

Say g'night, Larry...

Reply to
Don Bruder

Fuck You Don

Reply to
Lawrence_Glickman

No thanks, Larry. Not even if you were to borrow your mama's dick.

Reply to
Don Bruder

What I mean is Drop Dead

Reply to
Lawrence_Glickman

Could you provide the name of the book? Thanks.

And thanks for typing in all caps. My eyesight is not so good.

Reply to
Matt

Probably one of these days, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it if I were you.

Reply to
Don Bruder