cavallier 2003

My car has a couple strange things. First, the cigarette lighter socket stopped working and i find all known fuses OK. The second, my window washer does not work since I bought the rebuilt car last year. The pump works on its own. Third, sometimes I can't turn off the delayed wipers, and sometimes the left turn signal turns on the wipers. i can't figure because the turns are on the left side, and the wiper sw is on the right.

greg

REPLACE THE TURN SIGNAL SWITCH

Reply to
IRONMDN35